7.12.2007

Take the Plunge...It's OK



I am all about showing boobage but I have been having trouble keeping the 'girls' in line. Then the big snafu happened. I looked at a picture taken at a wedding and my bra was showing. Arg! Well at least it wasn't a nipple.

I did some exploring and found the wonders of what the fashion industry calls....fashion tape.


Slipping spaghetti strap?... fashion tape

Dress/blouse gapes when you bend over?... fashion tape

Backless dress showing a little too much side boobage?... fashion tape

Deep plunge dress/blouse gaping in the middle?... fashion tape

Bikini not acting' right?... fashion tape

So I bought a box from a local lingerie shop and tried it on one of my blouses yesterday. This particular garment has a plunging neckline and tends to fall off my shoulders exposing my bra. Not that my bras aren't pretty...it's just not the right shirt to be showing off an undergarment. I'll talk later on that subject.

I chose the strips, they come in a few shapes and sizes, and they were easy to use and sticky on both sides. Make sure that you don't oil or lotion the 'girls' before you use the tape! Clean, dry skin is what you need. It worked like a charm! I went all day without even once thinking that my bra would show. I could bend over confident that I wasn't showing all my goodies. It was great!

I now have a choice in how much or how little boobage I would like to show. Thank you fashion tape gods!

This will DEFINEATELY be a staple in my bag of goodies.
So ladies....take the plunge....it's OK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn if that isn't the truth girl! I swear by fashion tape!